What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Dynamics CRM is a Customer Relationship Management program that enables companies to work and sell business more effectively. This solution can be delivered in the Cloud, on premises, or a combination of both. This service can be used to manage sales, marketing, and support activities and improve customer experience.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions can create automated business, campaigns, and customer service actions to help increase profit. CRM can also be integrated into Microsoft Outlook to manage leads and opportunities from emails, and also through social media. You will also be able to manage and view reports for specific activities in order to show trends and progress.
- Creation of record types that are specific to your business sector
- Advanced functionality to change with your company as it grows
- Custom views and reports to track activity in CRM
- Migration of existing data
- Integration into your existing systems or application